World Short Range Match

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching daily as well.
I appreciate the work this gentleman is doing with these videos.
I can't recall how many USA shooters went (I saw a list in the spring), this group usually is much larger than the Long Range group as there are many more disciplines.
I recognize some of the US shotgun shooters, but that's all so far.
Hopefully, we'll see some on the podium soon..

52Bore said:
I'm watching daily as well.
I appreciate the work this gentleman is doing with these videos.
I can't recall how many USA shooters went (I saw a list in the spring), this group usually is much larger than the Long Range group as there are many more disciplines.
I recognize some of the US shotgun shooters, but that's all so far.
Hopefully, we'll see some on the podium soon..
Seems like the German teams are doing rather well . Especially on Day 3 of the awards
On Day 4 i saw USA with 3 silver and 2 Gold , not sure what the disciplines were but at least we were on the podium :)

Match should have ended today and tonight should be the closing ceremonies. I hope the gentleman does another video. It seems the last few days, there are not any new videos - I can't imagine how he's doing them + shooting + helping run the match..

I watched the closing awards and ceremony . The video is up . I saw a silver and bronze for usa and i saw hungary team got a gold in something as he and his team were on the podium . Not sure in what as they didn't announce the disciplines

Latest posts

Back