WOW NEW PRICE ON THOR BULLETS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the Wow? They went up $2.00.

Buy the 50 pak, and it's the old price.

Well I think they was HIGH enough as it was. BUT again I think ALL Shooting and Hunting Stuff is getting way out of hand on price anymore.

We'll probably have to blame Barnes more than Terry in this situation. ;)

Yep.....Remember it's just Terry & his wife & also just a side business for now, so his profit margin is rather small compared to what a big company like Barnes will make. Besides, their customer service is soooooo good that I'll pay the extra. Also don't forget that if you mention that you are a member on here you get a discount.

good thing we still have a 10% discount. Expensive for target shooting but you won't feel the pain during hunting season IMO.

O I'm not blamming any one paticular I'm just saying that EVERYTHING is getting SO High that it is hard to have a hobby that you dearly Love any more.
It was just kind of a shock when I pulled the price list up. :shock:
But it won't stop me from doing what I love to do. :cheers:
Just Bums me out. :cry:

Well, I agree with you that everything has gone up & continues to do so. I won't even go into the reasons why because it just makes my blood boil. With that said, I practice a lot with Hornady & Speer & keep the THORS just for hunting season.

If you compare prices you'll find that some Powerbelt bullets cost more than Barnes, some at a 2 to 1 rate. The Powerbelts may kill, but they are not even close to the quality, design, or production cost of a Barnes bullet. Still, they are the #1 selling M/L bullet in a lot of places. Personally I'd rather spend less & buy Barnes or THORS :)

Plus, as I said. If you buy a 50 pak it's the same price as it was, and you still get the forum discount. He never had the 50 pak deal before.

I know 50 Thors is a lot, but you won't have to buy them for a long while if you just hunt with them.

try looking for used cars! Holy crap! The price of new cars these days has kept used 200k mile cars up over 2,000 for junk! Looking at an isuzu rodeo tomorrow for a decent price for my nephew.

Just got a 50 pack of 300 gr thors for my elk hunt and paid just over 61.00 dollars with the discount, it is a lot of money but a small price to pay in my opinion.

Back