Wowzer!!!!!!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit Pete but that thing motors !

Would be interresting to take a fast car around that track.

I drive the track in a simulation called Grand Prix Legends. It's 1967 F1 cars. So, after doing a 1000laps I know the track pretty well. I'd also love to race it for real. It's open for lap days all week, but the track is in Germany.

If I can win Powerball i'd go there, and rent a Porsche to run the track. Otherwise, it's just a dream. :cry:

Yeah if i'm not mistaken the Mullsanne straight (SPELLING ?) was also the place where the highest speeds was run on a closed course.

That straight was on the LeMans track. I say was, because they ruined it by slowing them down with chicanes.

Part of the problem in the old days before the chicanes was they got going so fast they took off, and flipped over backwards at over 200 mph.

Now we're better at putting downforce in cars, but they're too scared to remove the chicanes.

Sorry got my signals crossed :oops: 

But it's the same with Nascar where they restrict the cars even though they sorted the flying sindrome !

Always thought the idea behind racing was to go faster

nascar sucks anyway. It was good when they used real cars you could buy off the lot and then strip down and take racing.

That's when the expression of giving someone the chrome bumper really meant you hit them with a chrome bumper.  :D

Now you hit them with carbon fiber. :clown: 

One thing i admire about the Nascar cars is their engines , they run wide open for 500 miles and almost all of them stay together.

I build a 350 chevy that rev's to 9500 rpm and that thing cost me an arm and a leg in special parts alone but i still cannot rev it with impunity.

NASCAR needs to get over itself and quit playing games by changing the rules every other week.

Is there anything 'dumber' than giving a car a lap back every time there is a yellow flag??? A car could win by running several laps less than the second place car if everything worked out in their favor. That is LAME!!

Back