• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Knight Disc Extreme Stainless.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjsoden
I sent you a PM I am very interested please contact me.
Thanks
RidgeRebel

I also have a like new Disc Extreme with the MHC barrel, let me know if you are interested.

I have a DISC with two stocks: the standard MOBU camo synthetic and the laminated wooden thumbhole.

It's not stainless per se, but I did have Answer Products coat all the metal (rings/bases included) with their Ny-Lite finish. It's a good-looking, hard, durable, weatherproof matte black finish.

It's a 50 caliber.

PM me if interested or email to: e_mailfordoug at yahoo

TH Stock & reply to wanted Knight

If no interest from the others would you sell the TH Stock seperate? Or if some one wants to buy the rifle but not the TH stock I would I be interested. Pro
I have a Knight disc rifle 50 caliber I would sell for $325 Shipped It is exactley as wanted Stainless, with a camo plastic stock it's in excellent condition Pm me if interested. lou

Latest posts

Back