WV Bird Spring Gobbler 2024

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gle3105

If ur gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough!
Supporting member
Reaction score
I decided to use an iron sight TK I had later in the season. Just a whim. I missed one earlier at 70 yards. ( I do know how it patterns at 70 btw) Just flat out missed it.
Darn birds wouldn’t come into the field. Kept circling the outskirts. Bastards! lol
I saw it go into a strut. Saw a nice beard and whammo! I had a knock off GoPro mounted on my barrel to record the video. I’ll gladly post the video when I can find the camera. LOL!!
But I did get one later. #9 TSS 1.5 oz 47 yds.

IMG_1065.png

I decided to use an iron sight TK I had later in the season. Just a whim. I missed one earlier at 70 yards. ( I do know how it patterns at 70 btw) Just flat out missed it.
Darn birds wouldn’t come into the field. Kept circling the outskirts. Bastards! lol
I saw it go into a strut. Saw a nice beard and whammo! I had a knock off GoPro mounted on my barrel to record the video. I’ll gladly post the video when I can find the camera. LOL!!
But I did get one later. #9 TSS 1.5 oz 47 yds.

View attachment 44135
Nice bird. Congrats

Hopefully WV and obviously PA. I am kicking around the idea of Nebraska too, but not sure that’s in the works for this year.

Latest posts

Back