YES!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I have to say that I am REALLY excited about this topic here! I enjoy reloading as well as muzzleloading! Of course I like .22RFs as well!

What does everyone think about having this topic here?

I like it! I really enjoy reloding as well and this gives me a familiar source of guys to ask questions and discuss issues. Great idea.

big6x6 said:
I enjoy reloading as well as muzzleloading!

Me too!! :D

What does everyone think about having this topic here?

I think it's GREAT! I had thought awhile back about suggesting this very topic for the forum but didn't know how receptive the idea would be on a ML forum! I KNOW there's a bunch of gun and reloading knowledge out there with the members here. Thanks for adding this topic. I for one appreciate it very much! :applause:

Hope someone gets some use out of it. I have one gun that isn't a muzzleloader and it doesn't get shot much. Only when I have need of a shotgun does it get out.

If I'm not making smoke I'm trying to develope a load for one of my centerfire rifles. Since I have to travel to a range to shoot, I find that it's nice to have something to do when waiting for your favorite rifle to cool down.

Back