YouTube Idiots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either YouTube is changing their policy on what can be posted or somebody from some forum is either jealous or pissed at Lew and complained and Youtube deleted them???? Either way everyone who wanted to learn how to maintain and achieve the best performance out of their sidelock ML’s have lost out on valuable information. I for one have learned a tremendous amount from Lew and I’m forever grateful. Especially for the amount of time Lew put in creating those videos. Obviously he did it out of pure love and wanted to share his knowledge and experience to the ML community , to quickly enhance their learning so they don’t have to make the same mistakes as a lot of did.

Either YouTube is changing their policy on what can be posted or somebody from some forum is either jealous or pissed at Lew and complained and Youtube deleted them???? Either way everyone who wanted to learn how to maintain and achieve the best performance out of their sidelock ML’s have lost out on valuable information. I for one have learned a tremendous amount from Lew and I’m forever grateful. Especially for the amount of time Lew put in creating those videos. Obviously he did it out of pure love and wanted to share his knowledge and experience to the ML community , to quickly enhance their learning so they don’t have to make the same mistakes as a lot of did.
I wonder if giving powder (recommended amounts) had anything to do with it? Otherwise I don't understand how or why/Ed

I saw a post on that yesterday. I think it was on the other muzzleloader site.
The new rules for YouTube, can't sell anything gun related, can't show how to build a gun or components, on and on.

Karma Karma Karma

i liked his video's too... Our country is facing a terrible censorship issue right now... Hope everyone writes Congress about this,, I have several times...

Guns are bad! You can't talk about them or show them. We just need to gather under the rainbow and sing Kumbaya with the unicorns and all will be good. the evil guns will go away.

IDAHO LEWIS, where are you, and what kind of lame excuse did youtube give you for taking
down your videos. I just can't imagine all the time and effort that you put into these
informative creations, and then have "Big Brother" come in and take them down!!
And now it looks like they're coming after all muzzleloaders! The United States of China

Back