ZEISS SCOPE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOGmanes

Reaction score
I SAW ZEISS 3X9X40 CONQUEST SCOPES FOR $425.95 AND FREE SHIPPING AT ADORAMA.COM THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL,WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?
DOGMANES

The 3-9X40 Conquest is an EXCELLENT scope for the money... It should serve you well!

big6x6 said:
The 3-9X40 Conquest is an EXCELLENT scope for the money... It should serve you well!

I agree! Same scope I just put on my NULA. The etched glass reticle, "box" windage/elevation adjustments not affecting each other,a reticle that does not fade out when backlighted and the eye relief were all reasons that I chose one. :D

It will serve you well DOGmanes.

Scope

I mounted the scope, Saturday and I think it will be a good choice, if I can figure out how to post a picture, I will post one. Thanks to everyone for the feedback.
Now I have to send the bolt back to Melvin for primer fit.
Charlie

Re: Scope

DOGmanes said:
I mounted the scope, Saturday and I think it will be a good choice, if I can figure out how to post a picture, I will post one. Thanks to everyone for the feedback.
Now I have to send the bolt back to Melvin for primer fit.
Charlie

Great choice on the Zeiss, you'll love it.

I talked to Melvin yesterday and he was in the process of completing the primer recess diameter enlargement on my bolt, should be in the mail tuesday, probably in my hands by thursday.

Melvin will take care of your NULA bolt pretty quickly Charlie.

bolt

Corvair ,I am glad you are getting your bolt back and to hear the turn around time is short.
Charlie

Latest posts

Back