bushnell bone collector scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OptimaAndy

Reaction score
killed some time at dicks today while waiting for my PT appointment. bushnell bone collector scope is on sale for 149. any one use one and have an opinion on it?

I have the Bone Collector scope on my Bone Collector gun, and I like it. It is the Bushnell Elite 3200. I think I paid about $275 on sale last year, and I believe they discontinued that model. I was in some pretty crappy weather last year and still had good clarity. I recently installed Butler Creek flip open covers, money well spent.

in the middle of a "best offed" auction on ebay. do you think 95 shipped for a new bone collector is a good deal? saw them at dicks for 149.00

I am kind of biased towards Bushnell Scopes. I have never had one give me any problems that were not MY FAULT. They normally have excellent glass and clarity. I still use a simple 1.5-4.5x32mm Bushnell Dusk to Dawn scope on my Black Diamond XR. I could put a better scope or should I say, more expensive scope, but would it shoot better? I doubt it. That rifle the way it is set up is just scary accurate.

I have a Bushnell 3200 2-7x32mm on my White Rifle. Again, just a great scope. I might have to look in that section and perhaps pick a scope up for that price. I don't have a rifle to mount it on, but I am sure that will change someday down the road when I get the itch.

Bushnell Scope

I like Bushnell Banner scopes but the Bushnell Trophy XLT Bone Collector that Waddell and T-Bone advertise is junk. I got one a few years ago for a centerfire gun and ran out of adjustment. Cabela's took it back and I got something else. I stayed away from them until this year. I had one mounted on a CVA Wolf by a gunsmith and same thing. It ran out of adjustment. I got it from the gunsmith and he checked it and said it was defective. No more Bushnell Trophy scopes for me!

Latest posts

Back