1st Muzzleloader Deer Tag

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heat

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
I've been an avid hunter most of my adult life but never tried hunting with a muzzleloading rifle. Pretty sure I drew a tag for Coues Whitetail deer in Arizona for the week before Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited. I only have a pending card charge but will be able to confirm probably sometime before the 4th.

Good for you. You’ll enjoy. I’ve been a whitetail hunter as well and have only ever used a muzzleloader. No rifle or shotgun season in our wildlife management zone. Muzzleloader only.

Attachments

• IMG_6809.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
I've been an avid hunter most of my adult life but never tried hunting with a muzzleloading rifle. Pretty sure I drew a tag for Coues Whitetail deer in Arizona for the week before Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited. I only have a pending card charge but will be able to confirm probably sometime before the 4th.
Best of luck with your new MLer sport!

Confirmed Week before Thanksgiving, Muzzleloader Coues Whitetail Buck Only Permit Tag. I haven't hunted in this unit since the 90's and that was with my bow. Saw deer then so no reason why I can't have a crack at one this time. Won't be picky. The weather should be nice but there are quite a few tags. Will require getting away from the roads to have some elbow room. Looking forward to it.

Good luck! Arizona is on my list for 3 years out for elk, just need a couple more points!

Latest posts

Back