24 hours to go...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ramones were one of the greatest bands, ever! Up there with The Stones, The Clash, Elvis Presley, and Metallica.
Excellent taste
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do, nowhere to go-oh
I wanna be sedated

Gobble gobble guys!

I had 4 different birds gobbling at the spot this morning. 2 on property and 2 off. Gonna get in the middle of it all in the morning and see what happens!

Excellent taste

I had 4 different birds gobbling at the spot this morning. 2 on property and 2 off. Gonna get in the middle of it all in the morning and see what happens!

@Ninering62 has been texting me all week and started with the pics yesterday. Then I went up today to help set up blind etc

Saw many really nice birds and a true beard draggin monster and heard them calling from many directions

Was a lot like the one visit I made to a strip club ... look but no touching

Just hope the damn birds dont know how to read a calendar ....

We have a few weeks to go, actually was at deer farm today with my oldest brother and his buddy to put in a new ladder stand. Came around a bend and a bunch of Turkey in the road. 3 really good Gobblers in the bunch. I’m pretty excited. Farm always has birds.

Of course tomorrow is also supposed to be a decent fishing day over in Cedar Key starting about noon so there may be epic adventures tomorrow

12 hours until daybreak!!!
I'm all lathered up with visions of us blasting trophy beard draggers at daybreak without ever hitting a call, then head to Cedar Key to go fishing. Life don't get much better than that right there. 'm super excited to hit the blind with you in the morning. I know we'll be busting a gut with that gobble call video image we have too. Thats never not going to be hilarious.

Best of luck to you and Tom! Make it a double tomorrow!
Thanks brother, we'll give it our best. We certainly have enough mature birds for that to be a very good possibility. The amount of birds I've seen here in the last cpl weeks has been amazing. But they all could be across the dang county line by mornin though.
We have seen that before.

Thanks brother, we'll give it our best. We certainly have enough mature birds for that to be a very good possibility. The amount of birds I've seen here in the last cpl weeks has been amazing. But they all could be across the dang county line by mornin though.
We have seen that before.
man you got that right, they usually like to go on the neighbors property usually for a safe haven 🤣

Back