Ammo prices to rise...again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think by military caliber he means FMJ.
By hunting ammo i believe he’s referring to hollow and soft point stuff.
Thats the same as i was told by my LGS(Local Gun Store) guy.
Ok, FMJ is a bullet which requires material to manufacture, That same material used in hunting and target practice, plinking and self defense ammo along with the brass, powder and primers.

Ok, FMJ is a bullet which requires material to manufacture, That same material used in hunting and target practice, plinking and self defense ammo along with the brass, powder and primers.
Yessir, and the demand, by the military, is going to keep increasing and production of our bullets may likely decrease. Causing price jumps and panic buying, again. Its got me nearly ready to buy a bunch of stuff that i don't really need. But i am set for quit a few years right now. I would like to buy an 8# of N110 tho.

Yessir, and the demand, by the military, is going to keep increasing and production of our bullets may likely decrease. Causing price jumps and panic buying, again. Its got me nearly ready to buy a bunch of stuff that i don't really need. But i am set for quit a few years right now. I would like to buy an 8# of N110 tho.

I’ve got an 8# of N110 coming this week.

That's what happens when the ammo companies are owned out of the country. Make it here,sell it here, at highly inflated prices-then send your $'s over seas.Did you know that most of ( our } power companies in the north east are owned by a Spanish company.This makes sense, the higher the price the more taxes are collected.Our government then used the tax money to sub. those companies and upgrade there infer-structure????????? I will keep shooting until I cant afford it.

😤I don't think there is a powder shortage nor component shortage. I think there is terrible amount of greed for big profits. The poopy pants n follows have been spending millions of tax payer $'s n warehousing ammo n such to keep it from the American public buyers. No ammo firearms are worthless.
You hit it out of the park. I'm tired of hearing supply chain issues because of covid. Nothing but a bogus excuse to gouge. Miserable poopy pants.👿

Latest posts

Back