Android Hell

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Well not really but i was tempted into it. Had a Tab A7 for a long time and never really did anything on a cell other than make calls. So my Android experience was basically nothing. All i do on my Tab is watch stuff like Netflix. Well pops got a new phone and a Tab then wants it all setup. His old phone and 6 months of service was the carrot he dangled. Got him all squared away doing all the stuff he wants.

So here i am almost dug out of Android prison. Learned a ton. Even how to get a mouse on my Tab. The one stinking thing i want though is to make the call through my Tab with my phone. It can be done and Samsung includes the app on the Tab.......Its driving me nuts since im a PC guy and i hate losing when trouble shooting stuff.

Im gunna be a bit ticked if i have to get a Samsung phone too for the Tab to use that feature. They put more bloatware on their phones than a Google Pixel phone...Man the 6a is nice for the price and screaming fast. :mad:

I wouldn't go back to Android myself. I was talked into an iPhone and love it. I'll never go back unless forced to for some unforeseen reason. If I want to call Alice's Restaurant, I just tell Seri to call Alice's Restaurant. :) If I want to call Home Depot in 'any city' in Utah, just tell Seri. Call my sister, tell Seri. Call home, tell Seri :)
Everything about the iPhone is remarkably easy, even for this old fart.

Yep I was a diehard android guy and my wife was on team iPhone. Sprint had a buy one get one 6 years ago when she needed a new phone so I said fine I’ll switch to iPhone. So glad I did and would never go back!

Only thing i do with the Tab is streaming stuff. Very simple and the 3+ apps work perfect. The thing is though making it call using a LG phone that does support that feature. Sometimes unlocked phones that YOU unlock after contract is up can act flakey when using certain features. It worked fine using the old provider. New provider claims its all compatible. In this case its the wifi calling feature on the LG and thats required for my Tab to make calls through my phone.

Back