Another season done

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finished up the Oklahoma muzzleloading season today. Couldn't ask for a better morning, 39 degrees, light wind and sunshine.
Didn't see any deer this morning but I'm not complaining. I did get one deer last Monday.
With November here tomorrow, my most favorite time to be in the deer woods is at hand.

Texas rifle opens Saturday!, I will hunt with a centerfire Saturday and Sunday and then the rest of the two months season with the muzzleloader,, our muzzleloader season doesn't start until January , it's so nice to have two months to hunt ,,I can't imagine being in a state that only has three or four days or a week of gun season I'd have to move.

I’m going to miss the TX gun opener, because I will be crossbow hunting at my place in OK starting on Wednesday. This past weekend was youth weekend in TX, and I tried to get my daughter on one of the good bucks I’ve been watching behind my house. No bucks moved in the daylight all weekend, but first thing Monday morning both “shooter” bucks are at the feeder together in the daylight.:mad:
432F927A-B1BF-4FC8-85A3-4DACE11CDDBF.jpeg

Back