BP Pistol Percussion Caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find "Remington #10 caps?" It's been tough to find any caps lately so I signed up for notifications when they're back in stock at Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops, and was able to purchase some CCI #11's, but would prefer Remington's. I found some on a site called "Midwest Reloads" in Iowa, and they say they have them in stock if you spend like $100, but I see the payments are to be made in Zelle, CashApp, etc. I didn't trust that site so I didn't order. Anybody have any suggestions?

Does anyone know where to find "Remington #10 caps?" It's been tough to find any caps lately so I signed up for notifications when they're back in stock at Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops, and was able to purchase some CCI #11's, but would prefer Remington's. I found some on a site called "Midwest Reloads" in Iowa, and they say they have them in stock if you spend like $100, but I see the payments are to be made in Zelle, CashApp, etc. I didn't trust that site so I didn't order. Anybody have any suggestions?
If its cashapp zelle only its a scam site. they been all over lately like the blackhorn 209 one!

Have been custom sizing my revolver nipples since the middle 90s. Chucking nipples in a drill to sand or sand to a smaller size as needed and peening with a Phillips driver head while in the cylinder. Testing for fit as you go. This can take a bit of time for all 6 nipples but then it's possible to have a perfect fit even when dirty if you finish up at the range when dirty. My practice or match sessions being 13 to 17 cylinders without issues after proper tuning to match up with any cap type I chose. Single shots, Colts Remingtons , Roger's and Spencer and ROAs all have the same treatment. A final polish with 2000, 3000 and then 4000 grit paper help keep the fouling from sticking. Extra nipples for mistakes like cracking a nipple from over peening. Be gentle and take your time....c

I found a store with Remington #10's this morning. He said he received a case of them. The guy behind the counter said.... how many do you want? I said.... I don't want to be greedy, but I have had a hard time finding Remington 10s, would four tins be okay? He said...yeah, no problem. I drove 30 miles to get them, but I am so glad I was able to find the Remington 10's.

I found a store with Remington #10's this morning. He said he received a case of them. The guy behind the counter said.... how many do you want? I said.... I don't want to be greedy, but I have had a hard time finding Remington 10s, would four tins be okay? He said...yeah, no problem. I drove 30 miles to get them, but I am so glad I was able to find the Remington 10's.
Check back with them in a couple months. If they havent sold any, buy a lot more.

I have both #10 and #11s for sale locally with no response, so they must be readily available in this area. And no, I don't ship!

Change your nipples to #11 slixshot

Latest posts

Back