Browning Invect. 410

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tar-12

Reaction score
I gotta have one of those for Bunnies and Tree Rats.I like the choke tube concept for a 410.That is just wonderful! Has anybody shot one of these?

I have been thinking about getting a .410 to squirrel hunt with for the last few years. Was prety well set on just getting a barrel for my Contender until the local gun shop owner told me about this shotgun. Now I am undecided on what to get

HighTechRedneck said:
I have been thinking about getting a .410 to squirrel hunt with for the last few years. Was prety well set on just getting a barrel for my Contender until the local gun shop owner told me about this shotgun. Now I am undecided on what to get
I am going to go with the Browning for the fact it is the only production gun with the choke system that is actually affordable.That alone will keep the resale value high,if you ever want to move it.No other current major firearm manufacture makes one to my knowledge.GunsAmerica.com usually has them.Harris Sporting goods to be excact.

I really like my BPS .410 Its a light handling quick shooting pump...great gun!

I'm going to do a bit of pheasant hunting with mine in a few weeks....I like using a .410 with a full choke...great for head shots... Not sure what else I?ll take but most likely my 28 ga over/under and my sweet 16?.

Latest posts

Back