Can the Savage 10ML-II manual be improved?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage 10ML-II manual as supplied?

• I think the owner's manual is quite good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think the owner's manual really stinks.

• I think the owner's manual is adequate.

• Total voters
The manual is just barely adequate. I didn't want to say that it stinks..... but there is a slight aroma. If shooters new to muzzleloading, and in particular for the ML-II, don't find this board or maybe another board for info, they are going to struggle.

BR's - cob.

I agree with Corncob, the manual is barely adequate and the video is embarrassing and offensive to intelligent shooters. Is that supposed to be a start-up video or a sales pitch? I think they're preaching to the converted.

I only have an owners manual for my original 10ML. Unless they have gon down hill on their manual the only improvement that they absolutly need to make is finding a way to get everyone to actualy reed it. I never actualy read the manual that I have until I had been shooting a Savage for over 3 years. After reading the manual I saw that it answered the only question that I remember having, and many of the questions that were over on Dougs board at the time that I made my 1st Savage front stuffer purchase.

as an experienced reloader an shooter 20
+years i agree with corncob it needs lots more info

I voted adequate.

Per my ownership experience of 2 10 ML-II's.... the Savage manual is just barely adequate.

In my opinion, Randy Wakeman's Savage 10 ML-II DVD should be included with EVERY 10 ML-II out of the gate! Havent seen video Savage is currently packin with guns so cant offer opinion on such. I even picked-up a few valuable pointers from Randy's DVD (VHS in my case :lol: ) after owning/shooting my 10 ML-II's for about a year.

The supplied Savage manual does have some load info, warnings, warranty, etc. but as far as where the "rubber meets the road"... Wakeman's DVD will get you up & running in short order. I'm not a RW Sales Agent :lol: but Randy did one hell of a job in puttin together a very informative Instructional Production that I feel can help ALL new 10 ML-II users!

I included mine with the 10 ML-II that snuffy recently bot from me. I'm sure he would agree with my opinion.

Loggy said:
Wakeman's DVD will get you up & running in short order. I'm not a RW Sales Agent :lol: but Randy did one hell of a job in puttin together a very informative Instructional Production that I feel can help ALL new 10 ML-II users!

Loggy, you are hired! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back