Concerning the Traditions T-Shock XLR bullets...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I've had some on order from Bass Pro for 30 days. I got an email from them today stating that they would place them on backorder for ANOTHER 30 days, afterwhich the order would be cancelled... So...I guess they aren't available yet either!

Yep.... you get a free case with every purchase of a Revolution!!!

http://www.alaska.net/~fourwair/parkerproductions.htm

How can you stand it? :shock:

Parker Hydra-Con? is a pure lead conical designed for Muzzleloader and Sharps type weapons. The uniqueness to the Hydra-Con? is found in both bullet design and expansion technique which is a sealed hydraulic chamber with an impact-activated ram that literally, with the power of hydraulics insures the expansion of the projectile. (hydraulics, non-toxic USDA food grade lubricant) When the Hydra-Con? impacts, the force activates the hydraulics exerting pressure in all directions producing rapid expansion and dramatic killing performance!! Truly, the most revolutionary bullet enhancement technology to come along for the muzzleloader hunter!!

The Traditional Hunter? is a fine hunting bullet in its own right and the Hydra-Con? is a dramatic improvement! Both bullets shoot to the same point of aim. The Hydra-Con? will give dependable expansion at all hunting ranges! Our personal preference is to sight in and practice with the Traditional Hunter.? We hunt with the Hydra-Con.? The one exception would be hunting North America's largest game......large bear, buffalo. The Hydra-Con? has methodically given 1-shot kills on game animals ranging from Indian Blackbuck through Moose! Shoot the Parker Productions Hydra-Con? and YOU'LL NEVER SHOOT ANY OTHER BULLET AGAIN!!

Latest posts

Back