New Here, Looking where I can find FireStick & or 209 primers in stock?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brothermayse

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to the forum, I have been all over the places looking for Nitro Federal FireStick and or 209 primers for my new muzzleloader. No one stocks them, I have ordered some from an online page and they are yet to show and I am assuming backordered. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome from southwest Oklahoma.

Some Wal Marts stock the Fire Sticks and Federal muzzleloader primers. Fire Sticks are about $20 for ten and primers are about $8.

They are now back in stock in my local Walmart however when I look at Walmart where I go to a campgrounds (which is 25 minutes away from home) they have yet to re-stock these, so it is hit/miss around me. Thanks for the reply's! I did order these online but then they him me with an extra $35 shipping fee due to the "gunpowder".

They are now back in stock in my local Walmart however when I look at Walmart where I go to a campgrounds (which is 25 minutes away from home) they have yet to re-stock these, so it is hit/miss around me. Thanks for the reply's! I did order these online but then they him me with an extra $35 shipping fee due to the "gunpowder".
A lot of places will periodically offer “no hazmat” sales, it pays to stock up when that is available if you’re going to order online.

Hi there, I am new to the forum, I have been all over the places looking for Nitro Federal FireStick and or 209 primers for my new muzzleloader. No one stocks them, I have ordered some from an online page and they are yet to show and I am assuming backordered. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Muzzle-Loader.com has federal 200A primers right now, just ordered 500... $11.00 per 100

Back