DWB roll call

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1874sharpsshooter said:
toytruck said:
It's a great start...the .451 S91 has put two deer in the freezer last week, a nice size 4 point buck and a fat mature doe. I'm planning on taking the .504 S91 out in late Dec. early Jan. if I still have any tags left after modern rifle season.
Congrats on the harvest .... I got an elk with the 451 Super Safari. That was my hi light of the season ..between us DWB's I must confess that I got the TBolt that sbuff posted about on gunbroker so I am hoping to have it in time to harvest something with it . It's not a .451 but I can live with it being a .504 easier than I can live without the long desired tbolt . I will dedicate my first deer to UC since I know how he feels about the blunder bolt :yeah:

Well UC did invest a lot a blood, sweat, tears and a few cuss words into that rifle. Not to mention several fixes to the bolt which White Splitfire adopted. I'll never forget when he got his replacement M-98, it came with a rusty hack saw blade, just in case he changed his mind on the barrel length again. LOL

Underclocked said:
ah iz hear an ah bend hear butt nawt so offun l8tlee. if'n ah postz da rong stuff er jest git cunfuzt, jest membur ah am spacial. ;)

Ah aint gawt butt one UltraMag left cuz ah haz strade sum frum da herd. It'z steel da mostus akrut m/l riful ah gawt tho. Leest ah thank it iz cos ah aint evun shot muh latust riful atall. Fact iz, ah aint shot nuttin fer sum time. 2 minny ricketz.

Most uv us alreddy new u wuz speshul.

Says I'm a newbie but I been here since 2005 :lol:

Glad to see a DWB forum again. I was a member for a short while on the other forum. Broke the Whitetail out this season and managed to kill a six pointer on opening day.

GregK here. Was on the DWB forum. Hey everybody good to see you here

Greg

So I own and shoot/hunt with a White Bison .504 does that qualify me as DWB? Going to take her on a little Elk hunt in the A.M. heavy rain forecast so if nothing else I may be a SWB (soggy white boy) by noon! :D

Harleysboss said:
So I own and shoot/hunt with a White Bison .504 does that qualify me as DWB? Going to take her on a little Elk hunt in the A.M. heavy rain forecast so if nothing else I may be a SWB (soggy white boy) by noon! :D
Yep , just remember you aren't dealing with normal people though :)

Good to see you made it Jeff! I kinda miss the old site, but this helps. Guess we will never get all the old guys back, but who knows... :yeah:

Back