DWB roll call

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to be on DWB's as Tootall then Darrel. Had quite a few Whites but down to 9 now.

I didn't get into it in time to be on the old forum but have accumulated 4 of them whites over the last year and still looking to pick up more. Gotta love flingin that big lead!!!

I Have roughly 6 whites, I would have to go count them and that means opening the gun safes and being late for supper.

I'm here, and tickled to death that this forum is back. I am the proud owner of a stainless .504 Whitetail, (picked up for the princely sum of $169 at a local pawn shop). I read every thread to learn all I can about these great rifles. (While I search high and low for a Stainless .451 Super)

Finally found you! After the old DWB forum disappeared I gave up on it. This is where y'all been hiding. Gotta say, the vernacular has changed a bit.

Well well well,

look what we have here!

Wasnt able to find you old SOB's this past season, and now I know why.

Hey Ed, chalk up another deer to your awesome cast boolits.

Glad to see a lot of the familiar faces back. Is the old board gone for good? Had a heck of a lot of good stuff. Anyone archive it?

Hey Ed, chalk up another deer to your awesome cast boolits.

Glad to hear it! Even my grandson was able to harvest his first buck this year with them. Unfortunately I wasn't as lucky. :(

Back