Embracing new(to me) technology

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
Today I was going over some of my plans to work up loads for the new 300 WSM. The more I thought of it, the more I figured I should have a Chronograph. Sooooo, before I changed my mind I rushed off to the local gun shop and found them. Well, since I don't have much experience with them, it was kind of confusing looking at the boxes with different models and prices. Checked with the owner and he explained the difference in all the different models is the amount of memory. They all function the same. For my purposes all I needed was the F-1 Chrony. Grabbed it and out the door I went, after paying of course. Read the instructions and should do the trick. All I'll need is a note pad to make notes as I go along. Now if the weather would only smarten up I might get to use it. Might just have to set it up in the back yard and try some 177 pellets through it ;)

The more I thought of it, the more I figured I should have a Chronograph.

That will prove to be one of the best decisions you've ever made! NOW you need you one of the neat little load books from Sinclair:

Sinclair Data Log

You'll LOVE that little book and you'll wonder how you ever got along with out it. Buy one for each rifle you reload for.. Sinclair is one of the premier reloading retailers out there.

I took it out in the back yard this morning and shot some 177 pellets through it. Used 2 different spring rifles and one is definetly better than the other, by 100 FPS. Also have a CO2 pistol and it's putting out pellets at 370 FPS. Now I know this unit works. Anxious to get to the range.

Latest posts

Back