Feeling Blessed. Got a good one

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice buck! Congratulations! 13yds? I'm not sure that I could have held my composure with him being that close! 😁

The stars all lined up for me Tuesday evening on a buck I’ve been chasing for 2 years. I got his pics during the rut last year and then he disappeared again. I haven’t had his pic this year at all I had a pic of a nice buck that morning on my cell cam and decided to hunt the afternoon hoping he d come back through going out to feed
Well I got an even better deal when this dandy walked up at 13 yards I made a good shot and he piled up about 80 yards away. I feel very blessed to kill a buck like this year n early october
Congratulations! Lots of work goes into to even getting a shot at deer like that!

The stars all lined up for me Tuesday evening on a buck I’ve been chasing for 2 years. I got his pics during the rut last year and then he disappeared again. I haven’t had his pic this year at all I had a pic of a nice buck that morning on my cell cam and decided to hunt the afternoon hoping he d come back through going out to feed
Well I got an even better deal when this dandy walked up at 13 yards I made a good shot and he piled up about 80 yards away. I feel very blessed to kill a buck like this year n early october

Back