Game Cam Buy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokin' Joe said:
Black Panther!!  Nice.   :D
Yep. And, apparently, he has claimed the yard. Second and final round of tests showed him prowling at all hours. 
Here he is at night.

2npKb9.jpg

Now, as to the Stealth Cam... 

I hate to own it, but it was user error. The trail cam is fine. The owner is a doo-fuss. 
Upon closer inspection, I discovered the trouble. I had flipped the switch to "Off" to save 
from extraneous pictures while I walked it out to the location and hung it in a tree. Then, 
I forgot that I had done this and left an inactive camera in a tree for two days. :roll:

Ah, well. Better here than at the end of a long hike!

Here are two pics for comparison. This first one is of a navel orange tree. I triggered it from off to the side. 
The second one is amazing!

xTaCzt.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the first actual photos of the legendary and reclusive SKUNK APE!

S5bCRP.jpg

TA-DAH! A Skunk Ape in his natural habitat!

The family visitors leave today. Woods, here I come!

PS. I noticed that the date on the Wildgame Cam is incorrect. I know I set that. Plus, the first round dates are correct.

PPS. I did not notice hearing any camera noise. I saw no flashes. The Wildgame Cam has a red light that comes on to let 
the user know it is on, but it does not really need that. I never looked directly at the cams at night so I can not tell if they 
produce a visible pulse when they go off. But, I saw nothing.

I got a better resolution game cam pic of that Skunk Ape/Squatch... 
I cropped it and improved it for you. 

TDarQZ.jpg

:D :D :D

Kentucky Colonel said:
I got a better resolution game cam pic of that Skunk Ape/Squatch... 
I cropped it and improved it for you. 

TDarQZ.jpg
:D:D:D
Holy Crap ... It's Pete's girl friend "Sweety". :cheers:  :lol!:

Update:

The Stealth Cam suffered COMPLETE FAILURE in heavy rain. Water was all over the SD card when it was opened today. 
No user error possible. All was buttoned down as per instructions. 

So, we have a clear conclusion: The Wildgame game camera is the clear winner. 

This Stealth Cam game camera not only was a complete loss and failure, but was annoying and more 
difficult for me to use. It wasted my time and money. The unit died in the field AND it ruined the SD card, too. 
AVOID.

Crossing the Stealth Cam "off" my list of future purchases. Thanks for the update Colonel!

Kentucky Colonel said:
Prelim report... 

Wildgame cam SUCCESS:
Not only did it capture me, my dog, and a stray cat during different times of the day, it captured another sneaky feline trespassing during the night.

EL8ujj.jpg
I have been feeding the brother to yours, sold house and neighbor was taking care of him. I'm buying the wet and dry food for him then he disappears. Apparently he went to the next neighborhood a 1/4 miles away and someone caught him. Now this morning I have to bail him out, they checked and got my phone number off the chip he carries in his back.

I'm off to bail him out this morning, damn jail bird. :p

Latest posts

Back