Grouse has been slacking off-- the Loggy Hoggy Box?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'm a bit disappointed, Grouse, that the design for the "Loggy Hoggy Box" is not yet perfected. Can't you see the sad shame of so many beautiful hog brains going to waste?

A wonderful chonograph protectant AND a handy way to transport those tasty hog brains all at the same time. Look, Ma-- 2100 fps, and by the way: isn't that the most gorgeous fresh cerebrum you have seen today?

If you build it, they will come. :shock:

RandyWakeman said:
I'm a bit disappointed, Grouse, that the design for the "Loggy Hoggy Box" is not yet perfected. Can't you see the sad shame of so many beautiful hog brains going to waste?

A wonderful chonograph protectant AND a handy way to transport those tasty hog brains all at the same time. Look, Ma-- 2100 fps, and by the way: isn't that the most gorgeous fresh cerebrum you have seen today?

If you build it, they will come. :shock:

No Prototype needed. :idea: The real deal will be in Crossville. :wink:

smily1427.gif
I'll bring the trash can to barf in when loggy eats the brains, and stomach, and feet, and anus, and....... ? :oops:

Hey, I'll go for some fresh brains and eggs for breakfast!

Have you ever eaten a hot dog? :roll:

The "Loggy Hoggy Box"...a great Dual Purpose Product!!! I bet it would sell like hot cakes. :lol:

"LoggyHoggyMania" just could sweep the nation. More practical than a hula hoop; more fun at parties than a Pet Rock.

As long as Grouse adds the cranium-moistening / refrigeration unit in a stylish way, the heathful benefits of true "brain food" with be available to a new generation of those seeking to lower their cholesterol in a "Happy Meal" with no artificial color or flavoring added.

The Reign of the Brain will be plain as Jane.

More mouse excrement is allowed in a hot dog than you will find in a fresh hog brain. :shock:

Sadly, Doohan, your shot placement leaves a little something to be desired in the quality containing of a brain. You just plain ruined yours. :(

May be the same thing! Just looks better on a bun!

Nobody but Loggy can argue that statement! 8)

And yes Randy, I scrambled my pigs brain!

I'm advised that freshness and keeping it moist during cooking is the key to dining on swine at the best time. :)

I'm advised that freshness and keeping it moist during cooking is the key to dining on swine at the best time.

Man,,,,that's just plain wrong there... :?

Batchief909 said:
I'm advised that freshness and keeping it moist during cooking is the key to dining on swine at the best time.

Man,,,,that's just plain wrong there... :?

Who really wants old dry brain for breakfast? :?

I came close to swearing off pork after reading Loggy's Hog Maw recipe once. That's a classic. I think Loggy will eat almost anything.... :x

Hog Maw IS GOOOOOOOOOOOD food. But I ain't into brains. Pig feet (souse) is good with vinegar.

charlie

Back