Grouse, What do you have planned with all those bullets?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I'm expecting BIG things! REALLY big? Which ones are you getting AND what do you have planned for them? I just GOTTA know!

I looked back at your reviews to make my choice. You listed the 195grn Barnes to be the most accurate out of your Disc Elite. So i am going to get 80 of those. :D

The other 20 will be the 175grn Barnes. I really have no plans for this bullet yet. I plan to push both bullets very fast. Probably at least three 777 pellets or around 130grns of 777 loose if it will burn it. I'm really hoping the 195grn Barnes will be a better bullet then the 200grn SW for me.

I think i told you about my Scope changes. The Knight Elite will be set up for long Range field hunting this year. So i put the 4x12x40 Bushnell Elite 3200 on it. The Encore i put the 3x9x40 Leupold on it. It will shoot 250grn and 300grn bullets this year i think. My Savage is scoped up with my favorite Scope. The Leupold vari-xIII 3.5x10x40.

There is know bullet set in stone i will be using in any of my Muzzleloaders right now. I plan to do alot of shooting this year. :idea:

Back