he can hang on to a rod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Drum pic reminds me of all the great fishing i had while in the Navy. Was stationed on Hatteras Island in N C. Hey good fish, catch another one.
I've done a lot of fishing & partying out of Hatteras, Nagshead, Oregon Inlet, use to take the ferry out of Hatteras to Ocracoke Island which is one of my fav places to go.

Last edited:
I've done a lot of fishing & partying out of Hatteras, Nagshead, Oregon Inlet, use to take the ferry out of Hatteras to Ocracoke Island which is one of my fav places to go.
Whew Ocracoke Island is beautiful, or was the 3 years i was stationed at Buxton Naval base. Did a lot of hunting on Hatteras, tree rats , deer, geese n ducks. I did lots more fishing because it was open all year.

Some ppl say they taste like clams. I haven’t eaten a piece of Black Drum in prob 30yrs but i don’t remember it tasting like clams bc I don’t like clams.
This fish had what looked like Tape Worms in it. So it got tossed in the woods.
Quite a lot of redfish, black drum, and trout have worms

Some say it is the reason the cajun folk started the "blackened" cooking method/style to hide them

Yes, i did. And your personality makes me and other members laugh out loud. A very needed commodity these days. If it were true about the big hands you would have made a fortune in pro sports…. Lol

Back