Hello from Washington State

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly

Reaction score
I live in Western Washington and am getting back into Muzzleloading after not doing it for a while. I found this site while searching for a solution to a problem with my new inline; I posted my first post on this site over in the troubleshooting section.

I've been shooting a ML off and on for about 20 years. I've killed two deer with my .54 cal T/C Renegade. One was a doe blacktail that I killed in 1990 and one was a 2 x 3 blacktail buck that I got about 4 years ago.

I stopped hunting with the ML in about 1991 and then tried it once more in 2003 and now I'm back to doing it again for elk this year. Looks like I'll be using the old .54 cal Renegade again since I'm having problems with the new inline.

(There are not many inlines that are legal for hunting during blackpowder seasons in this state.)

Anyway, I'm glad I found this site. I already found more information on here than I have on some of the other boards that I frequent.

Latest posts

Back