I was wondering....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Could it get any HOTTER and more HUMID?

This weekend ( Saturday Esp. ) was very close to miserable... just wondering if any of you are experiencing the same ??

This past Saturday, we had temps reported locally in the triple digits and high humidity.. what to do???

I guess the next time it happens.. I will have to head down to Chuck's for some boat time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess the next time it happens.. I will have to head down to Chuck's for some boat time!

Sounds like a plan to ME! :D

Think you could handle it? :shock: :D

It's not been triple digits here yet. We've gotten up to 97 or 98 so far. Wedsday's gonna be a hot one. They're saying 97 but 100 is it could get hotter. It's been very dry here too. I've been having to water my garden at least once a week for a while now. My yard is now about 50% brown.

Here in Arkansas we're havin a heat wave this week and may make it to the triple digits. The last two summers have been unusually wet and highs never made it past themid 90's so we're due a hot dry one. :(

Wait 'till Monday and Tuesday. They are calling for 95 here - in reality it will be closer to 100 if the past week's predictions are any indication. My grass is so dry that you can't walk on it barefoot, and if you drop a match it'll be an inferno in seconds. Watering doesn't help much on sand! The pond has dropped about 10" in the past week - it's down almost 4' since this Spring.

Heat advisory here today. Supposed to be 98 with heat index into the 100's. :evil:

Hot and humid here too. Not 100 yet. Supposed to cool down a little 82 or so and less humid for the week-end.

Latest posts

Back