I wonder if Spitfire was part of this

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He never gave us his real name, so we'll never know.

I hope he's still part of something.

Looks like he was at Oliver Twist restaurant in Durban, SA on his last post. I can run the IP address and it will give me all the places on google maps where hes been posting from. Maybe Email the places hes been to and have them put out MIA posters LOL.

These voortrekkers seem like the South African version of Zebulon Pike's expeditions. Instead of Indians they had Zulus. Those Boers were a bad-ass bunch. It took 50,000 Zulus and 2 wars by the English to defeat them.

patocasador, Bob, posted that site and I read through it. Fascinating!
The group was historically and period correct as best they could do it. They cooked their bread in an oven dug into a stream embankment!

After reading through some of the forums I discovered that the South African government is incorporating black powder and muzzleloaders into their regular gun rules. The gun rules are amazingly restrictive and it can take 3 years to get permission to buy one gun. The particular gun has to be specified, and by particular, I mean the actual gun that is being held by a gun dealer for you.
Ron

Spitfire had 5325 posts in 4 years.  Definitely a life changing major event had to have happened. If he could get to the internet, he would have jumped on the forum.

I wonder if any of the political unrest in SA has any thing to do with it..or like was said before a life changing major event

Latest posts

Back