In-Stock Powder and Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been working with my new ML trying to find the right load and was running extremely low on BH209. I knew this day would come so I have searched high and low and couldn’t find any. Today I remembered a small outdoor shop about 80 miles from me so I give them a call and hit the jackpot. They had 4 jugs. Yes I bought all 4 and the store hit jackpot with me! 83$ a jug.

I have been working with my new ML trying to find the right load and was running extremely low on BH209. I knew this day would come so I have searched high and low and couldn’t find any. Today I remembered a small outdoor shop about 80 miles from me so I give them a call and hit the jackpot. They had 4 jugs. Yes I bought all 4 and the store hit jackpot with me! 83$ a jug.
Im almost ready to trade my bh209. But i would have to get 2# of n120 for each 10oz bottle of bh209.

Found American reloading site. Tons of primers in stock. No hazmat or shipping fees.

Back