Knight lk-93 .36

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I did something I thought I would never do I sold my custom Bestill .32 to a member here who had expressed interest in it and today I put my LK-93 .36 up for sale locally just for the fact it has 3 stocks with it and will be a nightmare to ship..
Ive decided if I'm not going to shoot them enough then no sense keeping them, doing the same with my air rifles have gotten rid of 4 of them in last month. Would rather see someone have them that will use them, if .36 doesnt sell locally will put here in classifieds later on.

Oh man..I have been toying with the idea of a small caliber Inline and an omega was my first choice but the lk93 .36 cals are pretty awesome. Please keep me posted if it doesn’t sell locally

Those lk 36 cals are a hoot to shoot. Been having good times at the range with mine.

What is the Twist Rate of these LK36s? I have a brand new in the Box .36 Cal TC Maxi Mold that i bet would shoot really good in them

Well I did something I thought I would never do I sold my custom Bestill .32 to a member here who had expressed interest in it and today I put my LK-93 .36 up for sale locally just for the fact it has 3 stocks with it and will be a nightmare to ship..
Ive decided if I'm not going to shoot them enough then no sense keeping them, doing the same with my air rifles have gotten rid of 4 of them in last month. Would rather see someone have them that will use them, if .36 doesnt sell locally will put here in classifieds later on.
How much is the .36 cal

Back