Knight original disc

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I converted my original DISC (which came set up for orange primer adapters) to use the red primer adapters when they were first introduced and then to bare primer when that option became available, and if my memory is correct, you need the bolt that goes with the red primer adapter to make the bare primer conversion work.

I converted my original DISC (which came set up for orange primer adapters) to use the red primer adapters when they were first introduced and then to bare primer when that option became available, and if my memory is correct, you need the bolt that goes with the red primer adapter to make the bare primer conversion work.
So are the bolts interchangeable? I know it was and easy change from the red jacket (RPJ) to bare 209 with the Lehigh conversion kit. If this only requires a simple bolt swap out then that would be easy.

So you're saying the Knight Disc and Disc Extreme bolts are interchangeable except for the orange vs red discs? If the bolts are interchangeable then it would be an easy conversion to do a simple bolt swap and the Lehigh conversion kit.

So are the bolts interchangeable? I know it was and easy change from the red jacket (RPJ) to bare 209 with the Lehigh conversion kit. If this only requires a simple bolt swap out then that would be easy.
So you're saying the Knight Disc and Disc Extreme bolts are interchangeable except for the orange vs red discs? If the bolts are interchangeable then it would be an easy conversion to do a simple bolt swap and the Lehigh conversion kit.
It’s been a long time, but I know I had to replace the bolt when I converted to the red discs (I still have the old bolt in a box of parts). I’m going to say yes they’re interchangeable, but surely there’s someone more Knight savvy than me that can chime in on this.

Back