LOGGY'S HOGGY HUNT

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
:) I know you modern guys have a Loshbough's Hunt booked this Spring.

I have recently booked a Flintlock Hunt for a group of PA Flintlocker's. Our hunt is being limited to Flintlock's & Bows only to coincide with our Late PA Primitive Season rules. The hunt date is: 11/9-11/12 at Loshbough's & we have limited it to 12 hunters. Hunt will be closed when 12 are booked.

We have a few openings & knowing that there are some PA Flinters here plus others from o/s PA that are into the wonderful sport of flintlock hunting.... I decided to share this info with any here who have interest. I hunted with many folks here on our Modern Muzzleloader Board on past TN hog hunts & as a courtesy wanted to share this hunt.

PM or email me if you have interest. I believe we have about 8 booked so far since I put the Thread up at the HuntingPA Board 3 days ago.

:) Very best of luck to all on ur fast approaching Spring TN Hog Hunt!

Sounds like fun Loggy. The bow will be know challenge at all. The flintlock will make it interesting for sure. 8) I wish i could go. I'm already booked for another big game hunt this year.

Maybe next year Tom. Some of our guys likely will come out of the western side of PA. We intend for this to be an annual event. I've done 2 in-line Hog Hunts & thought this would provide something a lil different. We only have one that indicated a bow! :lol: I remember Super 91, Scott & Daryl had their Matthew bows along last hunt but the ole in-lines were their ultimate pork slayer!:lol: Man, they were great shootin bows though! They were even splittin arrows in those tight groups while shootin target!! Best stik shootin ive ever seen!!

Yeah, flinters are interesting for sure. Seems the more I dabble in the wonderful high tech world of in-lines...the more I seem to be drawn back to the ole flinter! :wink:

UPDATE: We now have lodge confirmed to ourselves!!!

Last check there were 2 openings before hunt is closed. Any addl flinters here interested... be sure to sign up.

:) Appreciate all's interest in this Flintlock Hog Hunt.

make me want to get a flinter!!!! sounds like a good time. clint

:) Hi clint! Guess ur booked on blue dots hunt soon coming up?

If ur interested in the Flintlock Hunt...i have an xtra fast twistin flinter you are welcome to use. Its all ready to boogie! :lol:

Hey, I would look forward to anuther one of ur great breakfest bake's !!

sorry due to a thing the old ball an chain has got can not make it. clint

clint said:
sorry due to a thing the old ball an chain has got can not make it. clint

sure hope all works out for ya clint...maybe next years hunt. u got an open invite for sure.

UPDATE:

There is now only ONE opening for the Flintlock (or bow) Hog hunt.

Any on the fence .. its time to get off the pot!! Be sure to PM or email me. Sure hate to see any miss out! :)

:D Just received word from Loshbough's in TN. Our TN Flintlock Hog Hunt is now Full!!! 12 have now confirmed!!

Thanks much to all who have booked & to others who expressed interest. This will likely be an annual event so those who were thinking about joining this hunt...there will always be 2008!

Any who would like to be put on a waiting list in the event that anyone must cancel......please PM me.

Latest posts

Back