ML newbie from WV saying hello

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

Reaction score
Hi folks,

First off, great site. I just picked up my first new ML this week- it's actually an early Christmas present from my wife.

I have a beautiful Traditions side lock that my step-father gave me a few years ago. I never thought that I'd get into ML'ing so I threw it in a case and stuck it under the bed. Well, I decided to get back into hunting this year and got the Traditions out and proceeded to start cleaning it. Long story short, it is all seized up from lack of cleaning before I got it and the few years of storage.

So... My wife bought me a new CVA Wolf inline and everything needed to head to the range. I love this woman :lol: I am hoping to get out to the range tomorrow and give it a whirl, and get it shooting good enough to drop a deer next week.

Hey Dusty, your from my old neck of the woods. Born and raised in St. Albans. Been a sand-lapper for 21yrs. I just join this site also and new to MZ too. I've picked up a few tips already.

Latest posts

Back