Mr. Perfect dances at the HUB

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DW said:
Man are you hard on those big main frame 8's Spit, glad I'm not one.
DW...Those mainframe 8's are thick. But, those 10's are hard to come by on our farm...
I keep passin em up as youngsters, but, I think I'm just savin em for the neighbors. :evil:

Even poachers! We hear horns honking after dark and think poachers are being picked up on the next mile over......frustrating to say the least.

Spitpatch said:
DW said:
Man are you hard on those big main frame 8's Spit, glad I'm not one.
DW...Those mainframe 8's are thick. But, those 10's are hard to come by on our farm...
I keep passin em up as youngsters, but, I think I'm just savin em for the neighbors. :evil:

Even poachers! We hear horns honking after dark and think poachers are being picked up on the next mile over......frustrating to say the least.
The farm I hunt now had numerous nines the first couple years we hunted it, seemed like that was all we would see for the older deer.
The farm next to the one I hunt holds the BIG BOYS, no hunting allowed, but guys sneak in from the bottom and push it out onto the farm they have permission to hunt in gun season. I feel for ya, it stinks to quality manage and have people take advantage, but unfortunately it seems to be everywhere.
Again congrats and hope you score on another BIG BOY in gun season.

Way to go Spit! You ARE the "Magilla Killa" for sure, no doubt about it! :prayer: Congrats and BTW, you need to change the date stamp on your digi-cam! :wink:

Congrats Spitpatch on taking some very fine bucks over the years! I hope to hunt in Iowa either in 2009 or 10 as I now have 2 nonresident preference points. Don't know whether I'll apply for bow or ml and will be hunting without an outfitter.

Nic_58 said:
Way to go Spit! You ARE the "Magilla Killa" for sure, no doubt about it! :prayer: Congrats and BTW, you need to change the date stamp on your digi-cam! :wink:

Yes, I apologize for the date stamp!! Dumb, Huh? :roll:

Dawg,,,,,,,,,,Spit doesn't need to change a thing..... :wink: :lol:

Besides,,,,,you'd prolly charge him fer da suggestion..... :lol:

Dang, Spit. Ah missed a few.. :shock: :wink:

Nice buck! I really love your stories as your passion oozes through your written word.

Another great post! Congrats on another fine harvest!

MAGILLA DOWN!!!!! :yeah:

congrats on a great buck and thanks for a great story to go with him

Latest posts

Back