My 2009 deer season has finally ended...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty1

Reaction score
Well guys, December 31st was our last day of muzzleloading for deer here in Massachusetts for 2009. I always get a little bummed when the season ends, but scouting for next season and trips to the smoke range will help me get through the next 11 months. Although huntin' was especially tough for me this year with fewer deer sightings than last year, I luckily managed to put a little venison in the freezer with a Powerbelt from my CVA Kodiak. With that said I can end on a good note. :D

A lot of exciting hunting adventures, stories, pics and EVEN VIDEOS!! rolled in for the 2009 season from both old and NEW :cheers: forum members. I expect to see even more of the same for 2010 with all the seasoned hunters we have. I'm lookig forward to it!

For those whose hunting season has not yet ended, get out there and "put your time in" while you can. I've always believed that "loggin'-in" those hard hunting hours will evetually pay off in the long run.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR :!: :)

:D 8) :)

AMEN BROTHER :!: :!: :!: You said it all. :cheers: Besides going to the range and trying to improve on your gear, what is really going to help us get thru the year is this forum. ;) This forum is made up of a bunch of nice people and that is what makes a great forum. :sunny: This forum will keep us busy and before you know it, the '10 season will be knocking on the door. :bounce: Take care all and have a great year and I will see you all on the boards. :arrow:

HAWGSLAYER...aka, Ray :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

;) You're absolutely right hawgslayer. This forum DOESN'T sleep :sleep: during the off-season. There are plenty of new loads (and for some - smokeguns!) to test out.

Like our ADMINISTRATOR FG does so very well, we should all make an effort to try and post our range reports... whether they be good or not-so-good. We all :study: learn(and save time/$) from each other in finding that smoke load that will make our "one shot" count come hunting season.

Latest posts

Back