New addition!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After much prayer and contemplation, I decided to get a cat. Been on my own for almost two years and I sorely needed company.
She's about 2 years old. The shelter named her Blossom, but I think I can do better.
She likes my bear rug!

Attachments

• 20231202_144358.jpg
    20231202_144358.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20231202_162438.jpg
    20231202_162438.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 20231202_200316.jpg
    20231202_200316.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations! Beautiful bear rug and beautiful kitty in front of a beautiful fireplace.

Cats and dogs are the very finest of company under all conditions. A very special doggie named Layla helped my son through a difficult time when he was in medical school, and an equally special dog and cat helped me through an incredibly difficult situation at about the same time.

Nice markings on her. Lucky's a fitting name.
That would be really weird. My cousin, who lived across the street from us, had a tom that looked exactly like her and his name was Lucky! The only cat I knew that came when called. Acted more like a dog than a cat...really friendly. Honestly the only cat I ever liked. When he was 23 years old he got in a fight with a racoon up in a tree and met his demise. I hope your lady will live as long

I have lost two buddies over the last year. It was tough. I'm retired and the wife still works, so I spend more time with the cats than I do with her.
The thing about cats is they tend to find you. My young ginger cat (1.5 years) had a health issue that we knew would be terminal. Out of the blue, a relative called and asked if we would like a cat. Well it turned out to be two cats. They were litter mates, ginger tom's. Five weeks after we brought them home, Milton the cat had to be put down.
All I can say is these two little guys have brightened things up around here. Dudley and Finn.

Attachments

• 30575257611721.jpeg
    30575257611721.jpeg
    862.7 KB · Views: 0
I have lost two buddies over the last year. It was tough. I'm retired and the wife still works, so I spend more time with the cats than I do with her.
The thing about cats is they tend to find you. My young ginger cat (1.5 years) had a health issue that we knew would be terminal. Out of the blue, a relative called and asked if we would like a cat. Well it turned out to be two cats. They were litter mates, ginger tom's. Five weeks after we brought them home, Milton the cat had to be put down.
All I can say is these two little guys have brightened things up around here. Dudley and Finn.

Now that looks like mischief. lol Sorry to hear the original ginger had to be put down. Always a tough thing to do.

We have two tom cats that have been fixed and declawed We keep them in the house and they follow us into every room in the house. My wife has dementia and they know something is wrong with her and usually stay close to her. Also they do kind of act like dogs sometimes.

After much prayer and contemplation, I decided to get a cat. Been on my own for almost two years and I sorely needed company.
She's about 2 years old. The shelter named her Blossom, but I think I can do better.
She likes my bear rug!
Wife and I have two sisters, we rescued them from behind our garage in Colorado back in 2019. One looks just like yours and the other is a lighter colored version, but the same markings! Dust Bunny and Midge.

Latest posts

Back