New way to upload pics

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that depends on the quality of the picture. Most of mine that are 800px wide are 380kb in size.

So Jon when you register do you need to go back to there sight again to upload or will it take you there by using the little TV icon in the message box here

Maybe I jumped the gun here I tried to figure it out and I read the tutorial but that's a lot of info for me little brain. Al

BigAl52 said:
So Jon when you register do you need to go back to there sight again to upload or will it take you there by using the little TV icon in the message box here

Maybe I jumped the gun here I tried to figure and I read the tutorial but that's a lot of info for me little brain. Al
you dont have to register. It shows the pics how to do it.

Let me take a screen shot of me doing it and upload those for you ol timers :lol!:

upload11.jpg

upload10.jpg

open10.jpg

insert10.jpg

Once you hit the insert all button, the pictures/link all automatically post into the forum area where you normally type/post your pictures.

Ok you win you know it. But that little icon didn't show that a minute ago when I tried it. Al

new_pi10.jpg

Hey that's pretty easy once a young guy shows an old timer how. :cheers:

BigAl52 said:
new_pi10.jpg

Hey that's pretty easy once a young guy shows an old timer how. :cheers:
Is that your plane? I'd probably puke from being inside that thing lol. Its bad enough on the big jets when I fly somewhere.

No its my sisters. This picture is from her place in Washington State. But that plane is fun to ride in. Has a bigger motor in it than it came with and it gets right with the program.

mugabe10.jpg

(Hell, it worked!) 

Mugabe, president of Zimbabwe, will teach Obama how to control inflation and give him a catalog of the best thrones.

Bob, you did something Pete couldnt!! And you're an older fart than he is! :lol: :lol!:

That throne is something else, I'll tell you that.

No, you are wrong. He's a month or two older than me. 1943 must be the cutoff year.

image10.jpg

By golly I think I got it.

This is my daughters first Muzzy buck from the last day of this past season. This was the lead buck in a bachelor group of 5. She got him with the Accura MR using 90gr BH209 and the 250 Barnes TEZ.

Bigger than anything I ever got!
Glenn

Latest posts

Back