Ninety-wonder-bolt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishhawk2700 said:
I'm adding to the herd. My .410 Tbolt will be here this afternoon. Hopefully I can get some suggestions on bullet/load combos. I have 6 Whites, .504's and .451's this will be my first .410. Glad to see you guy's here, I'm sure I'll learn a few thing's.
Did you get any of the 400 gr 412 bullets from Doc before he sold out? The no excuses .410 load tight in my 410 so I imagine the 412 will be very tight to say the least

1874sharpsshooter said:
fishhawk2700 said:
I'm adding to the herd. My .410 Tbolt will be here this afternoon. Hopefully I can get some suggestions on bullet/load combos. I have 6 Whites, .504's and .451's this will be my first .410. Glad to see you guy's here, I'm sure I'll learn a few thing's.
Did you get any of the 400 gr 412 bullets from Doc before he sold out? The no excuses .410 load tight in my 410 so I imagine the 412 will be very tight to say the least
I tried to order/get through to Doc at both e mail addresses and the mail was returned. Bullshop makes a couple of bullets at .412, they are 300 and 350 grn. In pure lead they might load ok, maybee, I hope. Going to contact them and see what they look like.

Latest posts

Back