Not bad

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FG- What model camera are you using? I'm looking to get a camera this year and am having a hard time finding one. Quality looks pretty good on yours.

Dave

Panasonic SDR-S7

Its a very small camera, fits in your pocket easily.

I use a program *Cyberlink PowerDirector* to edit the videos and then i use another option on this program that allows me to increase or decrease video quality.

I got mine off ebay last year for only $80 with shipping and it came with a heavy duty tri pod. I havent found one that cheap since then.

A 2gb SD card gives you 25 minutes of recording time, i need a bigger card but have to find out how big i can go with the camera.

Check this video out, make sure you switch it from 360p to 720p!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEgxmbwGGQM

We have another video camera thats HD but our computers sadly are not fast enough to upload movies to it and rework them. They play way to slow, so we just degrade the video to DVD quality VS HD/Blueray.

Damn computers these days go out of date faster than my underwear.

Forgot, the built in camera quality is so so. Im not sure of the MP on it but its good enough for close up, unusual pictures :lol:
IMGA0009.jpg

thats a monster buck i hope you get a chance to get him :)

Back