Oh crap!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guns fill job spots/uses. Have very few duplicate types and for what dupes I have the run different configurations

I can find a use/niche for a small caliber rifle (32/36) and perhaps a 36-45 single shot target pistol

Oh Oh, I'll turn 73 in July. I hope I have a couple more years that I don't have to mount a scope on it. 🙏 Any suggestions? :D

Any suggestions? Sure Ed, lots of them.

1. Consider adding several drops of Tink's 69 to your morning coffee during the hunting season. This will change your body chemistry, drawing bucks so close that you won't need a scope.

2. Deer scat breakfast omelets will add to the drawing power of the special coffee and aren't all that bad. Lots of pepper really improves the flavor.

3. There are lots of down-sides to getting older, such as forgetting things and scoping your sidelock. But stopping the aging process is generally not a good idea. It's silly to be embarrassed about that scope when you're standing at the firing line with no pants.

4. Realize that at your age it might be totally insane to be fooling around with guns. You might consider gifting yours to someone who's semi-sane.

I have lots more - just can't remember them at the moment.

What are we talking about again?

Semi. I have a Zouave you need to buy and put a scope on . That big nut sight just dont cut it 😂 person would have to be half nuts to do that for a sight

Does it by any chance look something like the big brother of this?

52901055522_e5573f347a_h.jpg

52901058252_d2abee3332_k.jpg

A Zouave was the very first ML that I bought in my early 20's. I sold it after a few months as I really didn't know what I was doing, how to measure powder etc. How I never blew myself up I'll never know. I even shot two bullets at one time with it. o_O

Any suggestions? Sure Ed, lots of them.

1. Consider adding several drops of Tink's 69 to your morning coffee during the hunting season. This will change your body chemistry, drawing bucks so close that you won't need a scope.

2. Deer scat breakfast omelets will add to the drawing power of the special coffee and aren't all that bad. Lots of pepper really improves the flavor.

3. There are lots of down-sides to getting older, such as forgetting things and scoping your sidelock. But stopping the aging process is generally not a good idea. It's silly to be embarrassed about that scope when you're standing at the firing line with no pants.

4. Realize that at your age it might be totally insane to be fooling around with guns. You might consider gifting yours to someone who's semi-sane.

I have lots more - just can't remember them at the moment.

What are we talking about again?
If you don't mind, I'll skip the breakfast items. I don't think they would sit that well in my stomach...

Back