Omega 6 Pointer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boreal

Reaction score
I took out my .50 cal Omega again last night and took this buck a little before 5:00. It was a perfect shot but he still made a pretty good run and wound up in one of the nastiest greenbriar patches I've ever had to pull a deer through! The Load was two 50 grain 777 pellets under a 300 grain Hornady SST. It blew right through the deer and left a nice big exit hole in the ribcage proving excellent expansion.

Attachments

• 20230107_063056.jpg
    20230107_063056.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Nice looking eater there! Congrats. One of my deer this last fall treated me to a drag thru some ugly dense buckthorn.

I took out my .50 cal Omega again last night and took this buck a little before 5:00. It was a perfect shot but he still made a pretty good run and wound up in one of the nastiest greenbriar patches I've ever had to pull a deer through! The Load was two 50 grain 777 pellets under a 300 grain Hornady SST. It blew right through the deer and left a nice big exit hole in the ribcage proving excellent expansion.
Congrats! What an awesome way to start in 2023. :thumb:

Nice, congrats

Back