Patch Diameter to Bore?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldMtnMan said:
That same governor is now running for senator and he's way ahead.
I use to talk to Hickenlooper when he was running his little breweries in Denver before becoming the mayor. Seemed pretty sensible then, then his brain went off center and has never return to level. Now a Californian attitude full blown.

Lewis how do you like the daisy patches, see an difference between what you had been using?

Buck Conner said:
Lewis how do you like the daisy patches, see an difference between what you had been using?
I have everything sitting here and ready to go Buck, But haven’t had a chance to get out with them yet, I ended up Roofing a little Outbuilding with my Dad, 2 Sheets of new Plywood and a Shiny New Tarp over top of them :slaps: TRUE Story! I wouldn’t have done it that way myself, But that’s how Dad wanted it done, He Said “Son, The Snow slides off that like Grease” Looks Doesn’t seem to matter to my Dad? He could Care less :Questuon: I talked about Building a Privacy Fence Between me and the Neighbor in my Backyard here in Town, Guess what my Dad advised to Go on the Fence? He said it would serve 2 purposes, Privacy and Protection of the Wood, I smiled and said NO WAY IN HELL am I doing that at my House :D 

Anyway, I am headed out this morning to Test these new Daisy Patches, I Will post my results. I measured some from all 4 Packs and they are SPOT On Thickness. I sure like the Size, and Design of these Patches :Red tup: I will try and get a Good Pic of them Started in the Bore, Showing what the Pedals do

Mofish said:
Seems like some of the posts here have disappeared?
A reminder that we all need to stay on the Subject TitlePatch Diameter to Bore? We all seem to forget that. I know I drift off as much as anyone, need to try harder in staying with Jonathan's request that's been posted several times over the years. Probably best if personal differences are left off, rather than someone getting thrown off this site like we haves een in the past.

Mofish said:
Seems like some of the posts here have disappeared?
A reminder that we all need to stay on the Subject TitlePatch Diameter to Bore? We all seem to forget that. I know I drift off as much as anyone, need to try harder in staying with Jonathan's request that's been posted several times over the years.

Back