Rage broadheads.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flhtr

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these broadheads? They say these particular broadheads bring them down quick and they leave a massive blood trail. I was thinking about giving them a try, but I wanted to get some feedback first.

I know its been a long time since you posted this question. My buddy has taken two does this season with the rage 2 blade. WOW! Talk about blood EVERYWHERE! The entry and exit holes are HUGE.

rshills said:
I know its been a long time since you posted this question. My buddy has taken two does this season with the rage 2 blade. WOW! Talk about blood EVERYWHERE! The entry and exit holes are HUGE.

sounds just like their ads

I've seen lots of pics of what the Rage two blades are doing. Lots of local guys shooting them. I almost bought into the hype today. I actually picked up a package of them at the local sporting goods store this morning, but at $38 for three, I figured I needed a new half dozen arrows more. I had a new 3 pack of Wasp Jakhammers at home, figured they have worked in the past, they should work for me again this year.

Maybe next year the price of the Rage's will come down.

I have the 3 blade but have not used them yet...

Honestly, I find myself getting away from mechanicals.

these broadheads fly great, but they are NOT durable. The rubber band that locks the three blades into place broke on all three of mine within two weeks, and i hadn't even shot them. Like i said before, this is the three blade not the two. A very similar broadhead that i have heard a lot about is the Rocky Mountain Snyper....

Rage

Yea, they fly at least the 100 grainers fly well. I will not replace any more of my mechanicals. I am going to fixed blades. Sick of loooking for retaining rings and having to keep fixing the heads. I will be using the slick trick brand fixed if I can ever find them!

Back