Range work

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Spring always has a way of making a guy do more work than at any other time of year.
I had a number of things to do prior to cleaning up around the berm. Mowed the lawn, 1/4mi of road frontage, along with the orchard.
Finished up one of the food plots and planted some seed, then cleaned up and mowed around the target backstops and berm.
Now if it will ever stop raining.............

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Before I can't shoot anymore, I still plan on shooting a hole through that berm. LOL

IMG_1541.jpg

That’s looking great and love the hole in the ground.
Just be careful with that hole weird things have been known to happen and for some people has gotten them in trouble.
😃

Spring always has a way of making a guy do more work than at any other time of year.
I had a number of things to do prior to cleaning up around the berm. Mowed the lawn, 1/4mi of road frontage, along with the orchard.
Finished up one of the food plots and planted some seed, then cleaned up and mowed around the target backstops and berm.
Now if it will ever stop raining.............

View attachment 44022

View attachment 44023

Before I can't shoot anymore, I still plan on shooting a hole through that berm. LOL

View attachment 44021
I thought a chuck was considering suicide ,but joined a therapy group instead !/Ed

And..................... more, but unexpected work this morning.

After years of having a wood fireplace, when we built we went NG. Just a little nippy in the house this morning, so I decided just to heat up the living area.
Not.
Pilot went out.... again. Now, this is the same pilot we've had for 20yrs and it works perfectly. ???? Well it does if its cleaned. ;)
Most people replace pilots, I don't. Just take a brass brush and clean all around the pilot and light it up. Nothing to it.
This pilot is on 24/7/365. It'll last another 4yrs before I have to do it again....... :)

Latest posts

Back