renegade project is a go

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly efficient to have all the stuff you need right next to you on the bench when you're working on something :lol:

Like empty wrappers and bags? Maybe a week old cookie? A part and tool for another gun?

That sort of handy stuff?

No i mean the tools i need , the wrappers go in the bin as soon as i take the parts out of them...

lets see let me list what one that table.

bags and instruction that go to parts to that gun. (+1 to my defense)
old clean patches. (-1 to my defense)
a breech plug wrench to another rifle (-1 to my defense)
electrical tape (could be used to mark area that need work)
a multi hex tool (may have needed +1 to my defense)
toaster oven (used to heat bullet lube for pan lubing, outlet is right there +1 to my defense)
screws for an project that is setting to the right of the pic (plus 1 do my defense)
shelf
bits and small tools and parts (+1 to my defense)
pillow tickering, cut patches in the house (-1 to my defense)
rubbing alcohol use for cleaning (+1 to my defense)
screw driver used to mount parts (+1 to my defense)

next set of pics, I will make sure is it up to YOUR standards pete, I will even shine up the toaster oven.

seems like my work are got more attention then the gun.

I'd add more smiley faces to the options but they are a pain in the butt to upload one at a time LOL.

Yes Corey, i to request better pictures, Possibly with a blond 18 year old wearing almost nothing, showing off the gun.... :study:

trigger guard is on it's way. guess my figuring half the price of new paid off. still feel like I paid too much. $20.50 shipped is really not that bad.

only food items or even close, is little crisco i use for lubes guess if you want to call beeswax food.

maybe a lube cookie sitting there somewhere.

Latest posts

Back