Sold another ML II for Savage

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwhunter

Reaction score
Last Sunday at the range I had a guy quiz me about what kind of powder I was shooting out of my muzzleloader, I replied that today I was using 43gr of IMR 4759 and he said you mean regular gun powder, I didn't know you could do that in a muzzleloader, I said well you can if it's a Savage. He went on to say what a Savage fan he was and owned more of them than any other brand but was unaware that they even made a smokeless muzzleloader. After talking awhile he said he would have by Monday morning. So it goes without saying that there is still alot of folks that don't even know of a "smokeless muzzleloader" yet.

Unaware

dwhunter you are so right, I ran into an old friend in Baltimore I haven't seen for some time, he took me to his house and started showing all the new rifles he had got since I last saw him. I told him of the Savage I have and he said no such thing, smokeless. I said right. He said I have to see one of those, he said sure like the idea of the cleaning aspect, He'll buy one. I would have shown him my Ball but we live 150 miles apart. If he can't see one I bet he'll make a trip to see mine. All people have to do is see or hear of the Savage and they are hooked. Lou

Latest posts

Back