Sometimes you get lucky

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1874sharpsshooter

Reaction score
This may be a little premature but here's the story
I have been wanting a t bolt for a long time, a 451 to be exact . The years go by and I never get one . Always a day late or a dollar short
Well not long ago one appeared on gunbroker . Sbufff let everyone know ( thank you )
I couldn't afford it at the moment but gave in an bid anyway .
I got to excited and I bid to much , cost me more than it should have , but I did win it . Only thing is it's a .504 , well Ed said why don't you see if Doc has a 451 barrel . Good idea Ed :)
I emailed Doc and he responded right away. He said he has been looking for a 504 T bolt and that he had a NIB .451 Tbolt , how about we trade . I didn't have to think long on that :) so the 504 is headed to Utah and hopefully the 451 will head this way next week .

I am so excited I might have to take the TBolt on my Mountain Lion hunt :) if I get it ready by the end of the year .

Wow good deal.
Just wondering, how was tbolt you got condition wise.
Steve.

sbuff said:
Wow good deal.
Steve.
Not sure , I had him ship it to Doc instead of me . It will arrive Friday . Hopefully it's like the pics . Otherwise my joy may turn to tears .

1874sharpsshooter said:
sbuff said:
Wow good deal.
Steve.
Not sure , I had him ship it to Doc instead of me . It will arrive Friday . Hopefully it's like the pics . Otherwise my joy may turn to tears .

No worries, you know your new barrel will be perfect :wink:

toytruck said:
Man, talk about luck!! Congrats, hope it all works out for you. Don't forget to show her off now...
If it all works out the way it is supposed to I will definitely be showing her off and making it my " go to " for a little while .

Latest posts

Back