SwingBlaze - change of heart

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Joe

Reaction score
I purchased this SwingBlaze knife from Muley.  I planned on giving it to my son-in-law as a nice little gift.  After I received it,  started looking it over and handling it for awhile I told my wife that I had a "change of heart".  This knife is going on my belt this hunting season. I put a little Frontier's Anti-Rust & Patch Lube on it and put it with "my" hunting stuff.   As for my son-in-law.....he can buy his own!   :lol: :lol:

swingBlaze_zpsjdyitxnu.jpg
https://s1049.photobucket.com/user/trkytracks/media/swingblaze_zpsu4ka8whf.jpg.html

Love mine as well. I mainly use the skinner to slice open a deer or elk and carve around the legs and then switch over to my old carbon steel knife blade. Excellent knife though. Mine won't be leaving my side any time soon.

No, but I can see now why you would ask the question looking at my "very poor" picture.  There's "NO" change to the shiny AUS-8 stainless steel blades.  I did a "re-do" on the picture.  :D

Thanks for pointing that out.

Latest posts

Back